Saturday, December 27, 2008

Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About Nurgling Models (But Were Too Nauseous To Ask)


Have you ever wondered, "Hey, Papa Nurgle, where can I find a comprehensive listing, with pictures and product codes, of every single Nurgling model produced?" Well, I for one sure have, and thanks to our studious new (relatively) forum Pus-Bubble, Stelio, one now exists! Let me tell you, my pus-drooling friends, it is quite impressive. As I stated before, I have thought a few times in the past that a place where I could find the old product codes for nurgling models would be a great idea. That way I could look them up on auction sites, or what-have-you, and find these old models. The site also has a supplementary list that shows old models which could be used in the place of Nurglings. Now, it is possible, and I just thought I should share it with everybody.

Great work Stelio! Who knew Pus-Bubbles could have so much value?!?! If your eyes are too covered in sores to have seen the link to the list above, here it is again.

Stelio's Nurgling Models List

To comment on this article, please come by our forums!