Monday, May 5, 2008

The Most Amazing Nurgle Miniature I've Ever Seen


Today, while browsing around the web, I ran into this pain job of a Forge World Greater Unclean One. It is listed on a site called Cool Mini or Not, where you can rate people's pictures of minatures on a scale of one through ten.

This mini is just a giant blob of gore, and I absolutely love it. Forge World miniatures are not inexpensive, and this one is no exception at just under one hundred British Pounds. However, it is quite worth it when you consider the fact that this model is about the size of a large softball! This huge base carries an advantage, and a disadvantage. For one, the model has a huge reach, and can therefore engage other models easier as it has a larger base to make contact with. On the other hand, it's larger base makes it much easier to catch with a template. Bigger target...larger reach; it's a tradeoff.
In regards to my personal project, my army will begin spawning later this week when my Codez: Chaos Daemons arrives along with a Greater Unclean One.